1. Self-love is so important. I learned how to wander alone and enjoy cherishing the time.
2. Surrounding myself with winners. You are a product of your environment. If you want to achieve greatness, you need to surround yourself with goal-orientated individuals.
3. Not to pursue friendships with those who don't pursue me.
4. Bloomington Country Club probably has the dankest food in Bloomington.
5. I need not to force finding pure love. But I pray about him. Whoever he is.
6. Never to discredit your gut instinct. Vibes are real.
7. You are a woman, you are powerful - use it. Bring every man you meet to his knees.
8. Restaurants are wasting large amounts of food everyday when people are dying from starvation.
9. Not to tell everyone everything. Be careful who you vent to. People pretend well.
10. Not to feel guilty for showing off my body. I should feel empowered by my curves. And I am.
11. Canned soda and bottled water in Cabo are definitely not the same as it is in the U.S.
12. I grow so much more when I travel and understand different worlds. Thank you Orange County, NYC, and Mexico.
13. Not to be hard on myself. Not everyone knows your secrets or guilt. Relax.
14. Racism is very much alive in our society. I experience it first hand by surrounding myself with different groups.
15. The number of "followers" a person has does not justify the fact you are better. Hitler had millions, Jesus had twelve.
16. Italian men are my weakness.
17. I learned to stop wanting everyone's acceptance. It's too hard.
18. Not being afraid to speak up. Allowing people to walk all over you is disrespectful to yourself.
19. Talking to strangers is one of the most genuine connections. I feel like I can be my true self talking to someone I don't know. And that is liberating.
20. Challenging myself to do something I never thought I could do was the most empowering feeling.
21. Winning College Cheerleading Nationals after losing to Alabama the year before by 0.15 out of 100 points is probably my biggest accomplishment. Like"you're not a true champion until you've overcome defeat."